I am an Associate Director for CTLE, embedded in the College of Arts and Sciences. I came to faculty development through my work as a faculty member. After completing my PhD, I spent six years as a faculty member in English, directing a writing program at the University of Alaska Anchorage, and heading up hybrid learning efforts at Valdosta State University in Georgia. I also teach writing courses for the Humanities & Communications department. Currently, I serve as Interim Director for our campus’ Digital Studio.
- Associate CTLE Director, College of Arts & Sciences
- Support Digital Literacies
- Interim Director, Digital Studio
- Collaborating with colleagues Lindsey Ives and Mike Perez on Writing in the Disciplines
- Active Learning Short Course
Recent Workshop/Presentation/Course Materials
- COAS Dean’s Workshop Series Flyer
- Constructing Your Syllabus
- SAMR Model of Technology Integration
- Syllabus – COM 122 – Writing the Zombie Apocalypse
Contact Lori Mumpower
Phone: (386) 226-7552
Office: College of Arts and Sciences 201.46
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.