Staff are located in the Faculty Resource Center and embedded in the four colleges.
Follow the links below to individual people to get their contact information and office locations, or use the general CTLE contact form.
- Shirley Waterhouse, Executive Director
- Lori Mumpower. Director
- Kerry Orpinuk, Administative Assistant
- Kim Chambers, Associate Director, College of Aviation
- Kathryn Cunningham, Associate Director, College of Business
- Hajara Mahmood, Associate Director, College of Arts & Sciences – Math, Physics
- Chad Rohrbacher, Associate Director, College of Arts & Sciences – HU/COM, Human Factors, SSIA, ROTC
At the 2015 International Conference on College Teaching and Learning, the CTLE staff were honored to receive the Jack A. Chambers Exemplary Teaching and Learning Center Award for their contributions to teaching, learning, and technology at Embry-Riddle. The award honors “outstanding teaching and learning centers that inspire and advance teaching and learning.”
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.