The mission of the CTLE Council is to assist the Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence in identifying, planning, promoting, and assessing initiatives that address the instructional support needs of Daytona Beach faculty.
The CTLE advisory council members are:
- Donna Barbie – Humanities Chair
- Lisa Davids – Engineering Professor
- William Grams – College of Arts and Sciences Dean
- Thomas Guinn – Applied Aviation Sciences Professor
- Thomas Kirton – Aeronautical Science Professor
- Ashley Lear – Humanities Professor
- Tom Lipps – Mgmt, Mrktg, Strategy, Ops.Adjunct Instructor
- Richard Nicols – Director of Academic Support
- Michael Williams – College of Business Dean
- Timothy Wilson – Electrical, Computer, Software, and Systems Engineering Chair
- and CTLE Staff
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.